Thursday, April 14, 2011

And the winner is....

Happy to report that after letting the random number generator 'cast the die' for me, I have a winner for the Bead Chest certificate!  Number 5 in the comment list is none other that the lovely Malin de Koning, she of the super Swedish lessons and the maker of lovely jewelry!  Hope you can find something to suit you, Malin!



Also happy to say that the new Strata beads mentioned in last post are generating some interest, which is good, because I am enjoying the freedom of NOT hand forming everything for once and being able to put a cutter to good use.   The above two sets seem to be popular.  Square beads particularly are so reassuringly useful.  Now I can see a way to make them hollow ( and therefore lighter) and I freely admit that I have an obsession with this - but hey, it makes a necklace/bracelet more pleasant to wear and saves clay too!

My bicycle is calling me....

2 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

Oh oh oh! Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do I do now to recieve it?

I must hold back before I go there to make my picks. Eager.

Wish you all could see the grin on my face right now!

Should do a Swedish lesson about that. About being really happy and thankful!

aims said...

Again your square beads make me catch my breath with how unusual and beautiful they are.