Monday, March 14, 2011

Bead Soup by horse and buggy

I am still working my way through the Bead Soup Blog party participant's offerings.  ( Hence the reference to slooow travel...)  There are some wonderful things to be seen:
Three participants leap to my mind particularly, Christine Damm of Stories they tellSig Wynne-Evans ( whose prowess and design ability with seed beads wowed me) and Nancy Schindler of  Round Rabbit.  All quite different, all fantastic.  Actually, I could sit here all night long linking to blogs as those are just 3 of many that I enjoyed.  And, I have to say a huge thank you to the people who took the time and trouble to comment on my work, and to begin following my blog.  Hopefully, there will be more fun stuff for you to follow about my work and stuff that interests me about the creative process.  Check back tomorrow, I have a post planned on something completely different ( for me, in polymer, that is!).

 All this blog hopping is distracting me from the horrific realization that I put my iPod through the wash cycle yesterday...aargh!  Am drying it out in silica gel hoping that it will work again..hah!  I was half way through the 3rd book in the Millenium series...I am addicted to audible.com!  Well, perhaps my work will take on a lighter mood if I listen to something a little less grim!  Spent most of the day getting iTunes (another frustrating piece of work if there ever was one) to sync with my Sansa Clip tiny mp3 player.  Finally succeeded, but I miss my old iPod and the new Apple products are very glitzy, busy and important.  Here's hoping that the old one can be resuscitated.  How stupid could I get?  (Actually, please don't answer that....)



Aren't these stupendous?

4 comments:

Marian Hertzog said...

Stupendous isn't enough! They are amazingly gorgeous. Very pretty!
I love the bird especially!

Christine Damm said...

Hey Claire, thanks so much for your sweet words about my necklace! Yes, I am horse-and-buggying my way through the blogs too but better late than never! Besides, it spreads the fun out some more.

I Love Crafts said...

Very creative!!

Rembrandt Charms said...

I have a fascination for birds.Whether it be dresses or jewelry.This is so colorful and unique.Simply love the style of your jewelry.