Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party revealed - Wood, egg and Vine'

Welcome all!
My goodies...

When I revealed my components from my partner Skye Jewels, I didn't reveal everything, but, in my defense, this was wholly unintentional.   I only discovered later that two of the delicious small tiles were double-sided.  On the reverse side of a tiley viney image, there was a wonderful rather mournful lost bird . ( Hey , she's my bird and I can anthropomorphise if I want to....).  SHE was the tile I chose for my focal, but in order to keep the tile reversible, I mounted it in a polymer frame which can display both sides.


 The other side:

The lovely beads were my eggs of course, and required a quiet and woody (beady) background to show them off, and some vines crept in there as well.  So the whole thing goes like this:

My bit of fun ( and toil, I might add) for the month!

Go, enjoy all those other wonderful blogs!  Happy Saturday!


1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things (your hostess)
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig 
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
75.  Jean Yates, Snap Out of it Jean, There's Beading to Be Done!
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads


80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


100.  Linda Landig, Linda's Bead Blog and Meanderings
101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings 
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies 
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman


160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre
175.  Julie Nordine, Julie Nordine | Credit River Art Glass
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux


180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos


190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious


200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend YOU ARE HERE!
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Homeschooling Life

108 comments:

mairedodd said...

this is fabulous - earthy and alive - the design is wonderful... those tendrils? incredible...

Jen V. said...

Your toil was worth it. It's a great piece! I love the addition of the vines...really makes it interesting! Go relax and have a glass of wine to celebrate...:)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love the little lost bird! Beautiful use of your soupy ingredients!

Happy Hopping!

Mags said...

A very unique piece! I love this one - there is a bit of drama and a bit of fun, takes one on a journey ;-D Thank you!

runningonink said...

What a wonderful piece! I love how rustic and ages it looks! Great job!

Birgitta Lejonklou said...

Oh MY .... I fell in love with this necklace really!!
would love to wear it and feel as if I am in the woods alone with birds and trees :) a meditative feel

Dee said...

I love how you've carried the theme throughout this necklace..beautiful piece!

Beadroe said...

Very creative necklace. I love how the theme evolves.

Palimpa Lim said...

Wow! This is art! You took those pieces and made them completely yours!!!!! But you did it in such a subtle and soft way. Like a warm emprace. Like nature does. This piece reminds me completely on what mother nature does with pieces that don't belong to her. Can't explain it in English. I LOVE this necklace!

beadworkbyh said...

This necklace is awesome, it's almost like a piece of art! I'm very impressed!

Lois Moon said...

I was looking at some of your pods on Voila, clicked on Flicker and realized you were in the BSP. i love those pods! And I love this piece, particilarly the strand of polymer clay beads around the back. What a striking focal! I love the little egg dangle. Bravo!

Doreen said...

I love this! The little vines and branches are such a nice touch! I would love to know how you attached the tile to the polymer clay in the pendant. Really, really lovely! I would wear it for sure!

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Really lovely and creative use of such unusual and beautiful elements. Love the curlycues and and danglies and very cool focal. Very nice design work!

LeeLu Creations said...

Very nice. I like that you chose to show both sides of the tile making the necklace more versatile. It's like two necklaces in 1!

Round Rabbit said...

This is brilliant. So different and fresh - such a welcome sight!! Wonderful job! And your beads are amazing as well. Love your style!

Cathryn said...

Oh boy! Some other elf is missing her jewelry! Wonderfully creative and I love the textures! Congratulations! These pieces not only wearable but also comfortable! Wooooooohooooooooo!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful and unique piece! I love what you did with it. Great job!!

TesoriTrovati said...

Egads! That is a clever design. You were pushed to new creative heights with this Claire! I love the way you engineered the pendant. I adore Marie's dreamy tiles and also wearing things more than one way. But those vines you made (are those clay? That is so cool!) and the woodsy feel are so soft and pretty. Like a walk in the woods.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

SummersStudio said...

What a lovely way to use Marie's tiles.

Anna Lear said...

This piece is stunning in its uniqueness. I love everything you've done here and am amazed by your creativity!

Marie Cramp said...

WOW! Claire, that is fantastic!! I am in awe at how you turned my simple little pendant into a work of art!! How fantastic!! I think you need to make more of this kind of thing, it is truly amazing!!

wrappedinsilver said...

Wow, that necklace is amazing! You did a beautiful job!

Laurel said...

Oh, Claire, this is just fabulous. I love the viney tendrils and the polymer frame, both of which make the piece so earthy and organic looking!

EmandaJ said...

Hi Claire, Wow -- your wood and vines are so convencing! Love the way you framed your focal tile so you could see both sides -- clever!

I decided to start at the bottom of the list (I'm in the middle at #95). I hope you get a really good response from the swap/hop -- So much fun!

Emanda
ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom
Artemisia's Studio

WondrousStrange said...

I love this!!!Great soup recipe!! This has been so much fun...can't wait for the next party to begin:)

Lisa said...

That is lovely! Very natural and interesting. Love the bird

Dana said...

#209 here....what unique pieces, love it...great work...

Lupe Meter said...

These creations are awesome! Beautiful! I agree, it is earthy and alive! Love your polymer clay creations too!

Libby Leuchtman said...

I really enjoyed this piece. Very unique and really pretty. I love it.

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Earthy and wonderful, a real piece of art - nice work!

Stacey said...

very cool!!

Loretta said...

What a fun whimsical design. Great job. Your soup is good!

Jennifer Pride said...

What in the world are those vines made from? I love the look!

Theresa said...

I love how you framed your tile it looks like metal pieces. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sandi Volpe said...

Very creative with the double sided pendant, great design.

Salzanos said...

wow, a amazing fabulous creation! Love the bird, and the way you framed it. The tie in with wire vines is perfect!!

Spirited Earth said...

the focal turned out so nice.i like that you kept it reversible..love the necklace.

coming abstractions said...

Spectacular!! I love the way you wove the pink component in with the metal pieces.....very interesting.

Lorelei Eurto said...

wow. that's all I can say about this piece, it's fantastic! The bird, the tendrils, the color palette, the earthy and organic feel of it. Right. Up. MY. ALLEY. you are awesome.

Holly said...

Oh goodness...I can just feel the woods over my head and hear the lonely little bird in those trees! *WHAT* a stunning piece this is indeed!

one-eared pig said...

So unique gorgeous!

Everyday Gypsy said...

It's so fun when things are discovered later. What a uniquely, earthy piece. Just my style. Really loved the whispy tendrills you added. So Unique...

Patsy Evins said...

I love your piece! It seems like the fairies should reside somewhere in your lovely haven of vines, twigs and earthy creations! What are the pink swirls made of? Amazing!

rockcreekcreations said...

Very neat looking piece!! and what a bonus!

Whitney Lassini said...

So beautiful and unique. I think I could just hang it on the wall and look at it all the time...

Jennifer Cameron said...

Gorgeous! I love every bit of your piece and am so glad you toiled over it. Congrats on creating such a wonderful piece of art.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Claire, I have to admit, your reveal is one of the ones I was waiting for. I wanted to see how far out of your element you had to go, and I wanted to see if you were able to integrate the organic elements you are famous for, and I was not disappointed. The necklace is stunning, with strong organic elements! Bravo to you! It is in my Top 5 of all the necklaces I've looked at today.

Awesome work!
Lynda

For My Sweet Daughter said...

Love the lost bird and how you were able to keep it reversible!
Shannon C

Beadbug said...

I am in love with this unusual piece it has so many fun elements.

Lyn Foley said...

Your necklace is so unusual. Very different, very creative, and totally inspiring. I'm so glad for this soup party, and for discovering you and your work.

stacilouise said...

I just love your natural, whimsical style! That necklace looks as if it "grew" into beauty.

Marcie A. said...

Beautiful. I can't get over the color of the clay? Is it stamped, painted?? I really have no idea even how to begin working with clay, so I'm super impressed with what you've done. It's a magical mystery...so, on second thought...I don't want to know how you did it...just gonna enjoy it. ;)

Cindy said...

Claire, what a clever and beautiful design! I really love the pendant with openings on both sides to see the front and back of the focal. I've sure enjoyed your bead soup!

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful, unique design! :)

Rebecca said...

I LOVE what you've done here....beautiful and artistic. One of my favourites without a doubt.

Regina said...

Wow.... love your thinking and love what you made! Awesome! Love the pink twisty vine...

Andrew Thornton said...

What a striking, eclectic piece! I love all the textures and how it's a mix of organic and mechanical. Really nicely done! You've made a real stunner!

Anart Island Studio said...

....your take on this is wonderful!!! I love what you made out of the bead soup....;-)) It was definitly worth the efford!

Barbara Lewis said...

Claire, this is an amazing piece ... great design work ...

jeanette said...

Absolutely lovely!! You do incredibly beautiful work!

Pretty Things said...

That's so unique, and indicative of spring! I agree with Maire, it's very alive and wonderful.

Great job!

Diana P. said...

That's a really cool necklace. It's so different than anything I've seen. BTW, I love your polymer work.

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Wow...this is deffinitely one of my favorites in the hop! It is fabulous!

Deci said...

So unique and creative.. like it's growing.

Boot ~C said...

I love the pink vines & 'twistyness' of your wire work really beautiful piece

Charlene said...

I love what you did and how you set the pendant so beautifully from both sides. The pink vine - a killer touch!

CraftyHope said...

OH SO COOL!! Your necklace is so full of uniqueness. I've never seen anything like it - awesome.

Genea said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous piece! I love the soup you got and how you put everything together into a necklace. It has such a wonderful theme and feel to it!

Julianna Cannon said...

Perfectly organicly awesome. Love the tendril additions~ this necklace is THE perfect home for that focal.

steufel said...

Oh my god, what a stunning and elegant piece. You totally nailed it!

Christine Damm said...

I stopped by your blog at the beginning and you hadn't posted but I'm glad I waited so I could drink all the wonderfulness of it! Where should I start?? I've been dreaming of the polymer twisties too! This piece is so naturalistic and yet so original-- not cutesy or cartooney. The best bark-y beads I've ever seen-- the essence of bark! I'm calling this your "Nightengale" necklace. I just simply adore it.

Kristen said...

Yes she is your bird and wow did you give it a great home!!! Gorgeous!

Jenni C said...

Love, Love Love it, knew you would create something unique. The focal is amazing, love the double sides and I adore the logs, really gorgeous Claire. Total creativity!

Courtney said...

Great piece! Your ingredients rocked!! What is your "vine"?

Beth said...

What a lot of work but amazing results. This necklace has almost a woodsy fairy look to it. Awesome job reminds me of a fairy tale.

Shirley said...

Love the little bird. Great way to show it off! Really cool necklace.

Cherrie Fick of La Lumie're said...

I am blown away with the art in this necklace. I design with Marie's tiles all the time and I have never seen anything like this. You are amazing. Bravo!

Francy said...

total original. very awesome.

ViviBijoux said...

Original and crafty, really recognize your style, good job ^_^ Virginie ViviBijoux.com

somethingunique said...

Bonjour Claire, i am also Canadian form Ontario, born in Val d'or Que.(left when i was a little girl so i dont speak french)anyway i have been hop hop hopping along making it through each and every blog. i love the design you created with your soup especially how you adapted the pendant so both sides can shine. Great Job!i am new to the creative blog family so i my blog & etsy shop are still being set up. i can't wait to partake in the next bead soup party.ttfn i will follow your blog so i can see more of your wonderful creations Happy March Break enjoy the time with your children they grow up so fast :)

Laura said...

I LOVE this necklace! So earthy and um... viney. I especially like the frame you created for the focal bead. It looks just like distressed wood.

And I anthropomorphise birds all the time. Especially when it looks like they're wearing hats.

Islandgirl said...

Great piece... I like two sided!

Terri said...

What a cool piece you have created from your soup mix...I'm drawn to the earthy organic feel of this piece! Well done!!

Janet said...

I cannot say enough for this absolutely wonderful necklace!! It is just wholly Beautiful!! So simple sweet and Awesome. Wow really very Impressed here and I have to say this is one of my TOP fave of all the Soups.

maryharding said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous necklace. Love the wood colors and those tendrils. A real beauty.

Emakaye said...

I LOVE your artful creation. Just wonderful!
Ema

Megilon said...

I love it!! It is so earthy!!

Lisa Godfrey said...

Very earthy and beautiful. Love it!

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

I love what you made!! So you out of your soup. Love your beads and tendril add so much.

CAG- Crafts said...

What a piece of art, I love it!

jamberry_song said...

Wow. Can I simply say I love your style? I think this soup really suited your tastes, because you did absolutely amazing things with it! This tells so many narratives. I'm loving the asymmetrical design, makes it more natural looking. I also like that it has such a nice contemporary art feel. It's something otherworldly and beautiful for sure. Love!

Menka Gupta said...

very different style, pretty necklace.

Heidi said...

That necklace is excellent! I LOVE it - by far one of my favorites in the hop :)

KayzKreationz said...

What fun. And I really like the way you mounted the focal so that both sides can be seen and appreciated. Wonderful job.

Sig Wynne-Evans said...

Great use of the beads!! I love the rustic natural look!

Sig

Barbara Bechtel said...

Claire, your work continues to inspire me! I have to agree with Maire, those tendrils are INCREDIBLE!

Cyndi L said...

This is the most totally unique piece I've seen in my journeys through BSBP land...fabulous!

Serena Trent said...

love your soup and it's results!

vintagesusie & wings said...

Fabulous BEAD SOUP Friend!!! I love what you designed with all your components... Beautiful work!Thanks for sharing your creativity!!
Smiles,
Susie

maneki said...

Lovely and artful necklace! I really like how you framed the tiles (love her tiles).

SueBeads said...

Very nice - so interesting! And YOUR beads are amazing!

BluMoon said...

Very unusual I love it!
Jackie

Nicki said...

I am so in love with this piece. I will now follow your blog to see more of this amazing jewelry....

missficklemedia.com said...

Claire, I try really hard top not claim favorites in these sorts of things, but your necklace has made me sweat with wanting.
Absolutely amazing, the mood you have created, using wood and glass with your other wordly clay creations.

Cory said...

What a beautiful design, creative thinking gone wild....I love it.

judaica gifts said...

Wonderful design! Thanks!

Malin de Koning said...

Claire, you are amazing. I love that necklace. I would like to call it "wicked", but I don't know if my perception of that word is correct (being Swedish for anyone who reads this and didn't know). I mean crazy, wild, unexpected, rule-breaking, annoying, ground-breaking, fascinating, fun and very innovative. Totally fresh. You and Maire getting married is a perfect match.
A favourite!

Karen Williams said...

Very unusual! I really like it.