Friday, February 25, 2011

bracelet crazy

The last day before the big ( and I mean BIG) Bead Soup Blog Party reveal day tomorrow morning.  Got your post ready ? Got your piece made? Got your piece started? Found your package in the rubble on your desk...you'll have to excuse me, I'm never ready, but strangely, this time, I am!  Perhaps this bodes well for future deadlines, I can hope!

 I've been continuing to work on my hollow bracelets and I've sent new ones to my testers Christine Damm, and Anke Humpert, so I 'll give you ( and them ) a preview of what's in their package.  I have so many ideas for these, but school break is coming next week so they will have to wait.  Oh, and read Christine's last post - very interesting!

 Hopefully they will have fun with with them and I'll find out how durable Premo and Pardo really are!

Have fun tomorrow everyone!  And Lori, thank you!  I wish you the best of luck with your book.


4 comments:

Anart Island Studio said...

ohhh!!! Claire they look really great!!! Cant wait to see one of them for real!!!

Christine Damm said...

Just can't wait to see the bangles-- and your Bead Soup! I learned a lot in the process of making mine too but my shoulders are really going to feel it tomorrow! See you in The Soup too!

Jenni C said...

Very cool!

Malin de Koning said...

Your blog has been given the Awesome Blog Award!

Read about it here:
http://beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com/2011/02/awesome-blog-award.html