Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I sent to my partner for her Bead Soup...

Phew.

I can finally unscramble my picture to show you what I sent my partner Cherrie Fick for her Blog Soup surprise package. Since it took way longer than normal for the stuff to get to California, I was really worried that Cherrie would never get her soup.  Now, apparently, she has 2 packages!  Good luck with that one, Cherrie.....loads of work to be done!

I made the components and sent also some lovely missficklemedia patinaed chain.  There are a couple of clasps to choose from as I have been experimenting with clasps to add to my shop.  And an assortment of beads, of course....tubes, ruffles and strata bead and one pod.  (What would life be without pods?)




Both sides of the main focal...


A couple of shots of some of the other components, including the clasps...



And as a reminder, my soup from Cherrie...oh, what delicious earthy colours!




Have fun, everyone!

4 comments:

Palimpa Lim said...

OmG!!! Claire!!! You haven't really sent all these precious treasures in just one soup?!? Your partner must be over the moon with it. It really knocks me off my socks! It's a breathtaking soup. Just... wow!

Pretty Things said...

You REALLY REALLY spoiled her! Lucky gal!

Stories They Tell said...

I really, REALLY wish I were your partner-- you know how I love your work. Lucky soup partner-- you are so generous!

Sweet Freedom said...

Wow - your partner made out like a bandit! Beautiful work! I can't wait to see her creation!