Friday, May 27, 2011

True to my word ..


 I just listed 10 things on Etsy today - new pods previewed in my last post, and some of the new connector bead pendanty things. Wow, I am happy as the new listing process went live yesterday for everyone (finally) and it IS GOOD.  Can finally save a draft without having to email it to myself.  All on one page (we have waited a while for that).  Can tweet or facebook directly...no more changing to short urls separately!  I am convinced this will make a huge difference for me, now that I also have a better handle on the photography side of things.





 I'm including pictures of the pods because they have been selling quickly - so this time I posted them all at once instead of in dribs and drabs.  There are 3 more sets going up on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Love, love these...especially the last ones!

Lupe Meter said...

These are awesome!

stregata said...

Ah, the disadvantage of living in a different time zone...
I missed them. Darn!
So gorgeous, Claire!

Birgitta Lejonklou said...

OMG
those are all gorgeous
I understand they were sold at once :)

Dee said...

these are beautiful!!! love the colors, love the designs...wow!

Dee said...

darn it...they are all gone!! :(

Claire Maunsell said...

Thank you for the lovely comments - yes, they went almost immediately, but I will be making more. And they will be different again (but related...)so I will blog again when they are ready...

artybecca said...

it's no wonder they sold so quickly...every last one is gorgeous!

Lee Ann said...

Claire, I really like these pods.

earthlyjewels said...

oh my goodness these are so gorgeous! wow!
-penny-

Courtney said...

Love, love them....and missed them. :( Stalking..... :)

missficklemedia.com said...

These. Are. AMAZING.
You need to raise your prices a bit to keep up with demand, Claire.