Friday, February 5, 2010

A little tardy

Just thought I'd post my contribution to St Valentine, a little late, certainly, but with a lot of research and effort behind it.  I look at it and I'm pleased, but there is a part of me that says ' so much for so little'!  It was ever thus while one learns a new craft.  Perhaps next Valentine's day, I'll know where I'm headed.

 
Can you tell I'm not a big fan of this day?  We all celebrate in our own way, and I guess I do it by trying to learn something.  I learned that the most beautiful transfers are printed right on to cured polymer going through my injet printer!  I love the way they look - like a beautiful print!

Enjoy your St Valentine's Day in your own way, all of you!


I

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Wait...you put the polymer through the printer?

Doreen said...

This pendant is so cool! I love the earthiness of it! Are you printing directly on baked translucent clay? I'm trying to visualize it going through the ink jet printer.

Claire Maunsell said...

I will explain more fully on the next post, bad of me to not explain the process and its origin...

Fabi said...

Que hermosura !!!!
Saludos
Fabi